Daily Archive: Tuesday, October 10, 2017
A city-wide alert went out for pet owners in Alameda, California, after a devastated couple shared a harrowing tale about their 2-year-old rescue dog who died after getting into the garbage. Zac Bowling and his fiancé said their schnauzer-terrier mix named Benny accidentally ate a cupcake that was made with xylitol, a popular sugar substitute.
Read more: https://imgflip.com/
In movies, wolves are often depicted as terrifying, snarling creatures that threaten our heroes. What kid can forget the pack of growling wolves that chase Belle’s father right up to the Beast’s castle? Authors such as Aesop, the Brothers Grimm, and Charles Perrault all wrote children’s stories where the “big bad wolf” was the ravening
Ninety per cent of Britons think of their pet as part of the family 16% even included them on the last census. But recent research into animals emotional lives has cast doubt on the ethics of petkeeping It was a Tupperware tub of live baby rats that made Dr Jessica Pierce start to question the
Chicken,peas, beef, sweet potatoes and blueberries, the stuff of $40 meals in places like Hayes Valley and Greenwich Village and starting today, also the stuff of dog food. Ollie, a new startup founded by Alex Douzet, Gabby Slome and Randy Jimenez, is aimed squarely at disrupting the premium pet food space by offering something like